- Mon 27th Rent controls are no cure for Irish property market problems
- Tue 21st What about small time landlords?
- Mon 25th The high rents that Jack built
- Mon 15th New Companies Act 2014
- Tue 9th It isn’t too early to file a form 11
- Tue 9th Minister of finance intervention on interest rates
- Tue 9th Basic income
- Mon 8th Intelligence… why isn’t there more of it?
- Mon 8th Boom or bubble? What is happening in Irish property?
- Thu 28th The indirect road to success
- Wed 5th Minimum wage revisited
- Thu 16th RTE Morning Edition: Newspaper Review
- Mon 13th BankruptcyAdvice.ie a new service to help people with debt problems
- Mon 19th I won’t apologise for strategically defaulting
- Tue 6th Talking Point with Sarah Carey on the relevance of Unions
- Mon 29th Eastern Promise
- Tue 25th Hammer time! How to buy at an auction
- Wed 5th Public versus Private Pensions – everybody gets to lose…
- Tue 21st bOOm BusT! Why do we keep making the same mistakes?
- Tue 14th Credit Unions, the good and bad all at once
- Tue 14th Why do we keep making the same mistakes? From one bubble to another…
- Mon 13th TV3 Karl Deeter talking about Car Finance, Energy and Property Tax
- Mon 13th The Half Rule on motor finance
- Tue 30th RTE News – Insolvency Service receiving 100 calls a day
- Tue 30th The Insider on TV3’s ‘Morning Show’, on Debt Settlement Arrangements
- Mon 29th The mortgage crisis
- Thu 11th The Insider – how to get tax relief on life insurance
- Wed 27th The Insider – handing back the keys
- Wed 6th The Insider – TV3 personal finance on The Morning Show
- Mon 4th End of the guarantee
- Mon 4th Austerity hurts because it works.
- Fri 22nd Tv3 Personal Finance with Karl Deeter, Stop harassment calls & banks dealing with arrears
- Thu 7th TV3 Morning Show -The working poor…
- Thu 31st The Morning Show – Property Prices and KBC banks, Wednesday, 23 January 2013
- Mon 21st Will there be more or less competition in banking?
- Mon 21st Dealing with debt, how it actually works…
- Wed 16th VAT returns for 2012
- Thu 20th The Morning Show Personal Finance with Karl Deeter, Wednesday, 19 December 2012
- Thu 13th Europe is still a mess…
- Thu 13th Debt Settlement Agreements may be more popular than insolvencies
- Thu 13th Some thoughts on budget 2013 and why it’s so sneaky
- Thu 13th Ireland and US to sign a Disclosure Agreement
- Wed 12th TV3 Morning Show, property tax
- Mon 3rd Bludget 2013
- Mon 3rd Is the blackmarket or taxation to blame for the upsurge in cigarette smuggling?
- Mon 3rd If you like it but you haven’t put a ring on it
- Mon 26th The French Correction
- Mon 26th Hailo cabs, a good idea on several fronts (including financially!)
- Mon 26th A better way for dealing with unemployment
- Thu 22nd Irish Property Owners Association call for full mortgage interest relief
- Thu 22nd Inequality reigns, but does it matter?
- Thu 22nd TV3 personal finance, mortgage solutions- what works?
- Thu 1st Secret savings in life insurance
- Thu 1st Beat the Banks
- Thu 25th TV3 The Morning Show on mortgage tax relief, bank bailouts and putting the cost in perspective
- Wed 24th Beating the Banks
- Sun 30th TV3 Ireland AM on financial compliants
- Mon 10th Sun on Sunday – the Chicago Plan
- Fri 7th Tax back, medical allowances and pensions
- Thu 6th Spoofery on property tax
- Mon 13th TV3 The Morning Show – Property Tax
- Tue 26th TV3 Morning Show 20th June 2012
- Tue 26th Sun on Sunday 24th June 2012
- Fri 22nd RTE 9 O’Clock News – 15th June 2012
- Wed 13th Give some people in the public sector a massive bonus
- Wed 30th Great time for property (unless you already bought in the boom)
- Sun 27th TV3 coverage of CSO figures
- Sun 27th TV3 – Ireland AM, 23rd May 2012
- Mon 26th TV3 The Morning Show, Personal Finance – Health & Life insurance
- Sun 25th Sun on Sunday: Promissory notes, property investors and Q & A
- Wed 14th Sun on Sunday, we are part of the new team! With the Mr. Money column!
- Wed 14th Sunday paper mentions 11th March 2012, Sunday Times (x2) & Sunday Business Post
- Tue 6th TV3 The Morning Show: Health Insurance
- Mon 5th Accountancy services in Dublin 2, a list of what we help our clients with.
- Tue 31st RTE News: Personal Insolvency Bill
- Tue 31st RTE The Frontline: Household charge, 23rd January 2012
- Tue 31st TV3 The Morning Show
- Tue 10th RTE News on 2: Banking Story, 5th January 2012
- Wed 4th RTE News at 9 on CSO Property statistics
- Wed 4th TV3 The Morning Show – Personal finance for the new year
- Tue 15th Tax deadline changed to Midnight on the 16th of November
- Tue 15th RTE News at 1, PTsb mortgage bonus scheme, 14th November 2011
- Thu 27th Irish Times: What first time buyers want…
- Wed 26th Tonight with Vincent Brown
- Tue 25th TV3, The Morning Show – Personal Finance piece
- Tue 25th Karl Deeter on the Keane Report, RTE 9 O’Clock News
- Wed 12th Property Crash – Where to Now? RTE 1, 11th October 2011
- Fri 7th RTE News on personal debt
- Mon 26th Industrial Revolution Roundtable at the EHES 2011
- Mon 26th Sunday Business Post: The Insider – recovery without austerity.
- Mon 19th Bob Allen: Why are some countries rich and others poor?
- Mon 19th Branko Milanovic: Mean income & income distribution in the Euro-Mediterranean area between principate & Islamic conquest
- Mon 19th Income inequality, is it getting better or worse as time passes by?
- Mon 19th The Guardian – Negative Equity Insurance is not the answer
- Wed 14th Bower & Byrne Construction, Philip & Peter Byrne
- Mon 12th Advisors.ie mentioned in the Sunday Business Post
- Thu 8th TV3 The Morning Show 6th September 2011
- Tue 6th Using cost accounting in your business: the High/Low method
- Mon 5th Women’s Participation on the US workforce
- Thu 25th TV3 The Morning Show – Personal Finance piece on Credit Cards
- Tue 23rd Irish Examiner: Opinion piece on Debt Forgiveness
- Tue 9th TV3: NAMA mortgages & Household Charges on ‘The Morning Show’
- Tue 9th Technical Chart: Dow, S&P, Nasdaq
- Fri 29th Banks are ‘cherrypicking’ best mortgage clients
- Thu 28th Independent: Forgive them lender
- Wed 27th Independent: Struggling investors forced to sell at a loss
- Wed 27th Independent: BOI prospects of credit still low
- Thu 21st Mortgage Holders hit again as rates pass 6%
- Mon 18th Sunday Independent: Government must react or face the living dead
- Mon 18th TV3 The Morning Show – Ratings Agencies & Bonds
- Thu 7th TV3 The Morning Show with Sybil & Martin, ‘Property Watch’
- Wed 29th News of the World: Money Expert on Savings & the Greek Crisis
- Tue 28th Irish Independent: Opinion piece on the proprty market
- Tue 28th Sunday Business Post mentioning Advisors.ie
- Wed 22nd News of the World: Irelands Money Expert on ‘buying houses’
- Mon 13th Advisors.ie, Irish News of the World’s ‘Money Expert’ on alarms
- Fri 10th Property: Banks are capturing the value of price drops (Independent 10th June 2011)
- Fri 10th RTE 1 O’Clock News: ECB rate meeting
- Tue 7th News of the World: Advisors.ie on Credit Cards
- Tue 7th Irish Examner: Advisors.ie on the topic of PRSA’s and the Pension Levy
- Wed 1st TV3 ‘The Morning Show’ on Debt Forgiveness
- Tue 31st Thousands hit by Ulsterbank rate hike
- Mon 16th Karl Deeter on Six One News with Sharon Ni Bheolain on the CSO housing index
- Mon 16th News of the World: Taxing times, all about the Revenue Commissioners.
- Mon 16th Fred Harrison: The Bridge, how infrastructure is a wealth transfer
- Tue 10th The Jobs Budget/Initiative/Stunt – a pension rip off by any other name
- Mon 9th News of the World: Money expert on fixing your finances (week 3)
- Mon 9th Sunday Independent: How much is your tracker worth to the bank?
- Mon 9th Sunday Independent: How much to give up your tracker?
- Mon 9th Independent: Tax relief for ‘boom buyers’ delayed
- Mon 9th Advisors.ie in the Irish News of the World
- Fri 29th Sunday Business Post: Opinion piece ‘Banks must learn to forgive and forget’ 25th April 2011
- Fri 29th News of the World: Getting wealthy (first installment) 25th April 2011
- Thu 28th Irish Times: Questions & Answers April 14th
- Thu 28th Irish Times: Karl Deeter & Jim Power mentioned in reference to their Pat Kenny show appearance
- Thu 28th News of the World: Deposit accounts 18th April 2011
- Fri 22nd TV3 Morning Show: on the Allsops property auction
- Fri 22nd Midweek on TV3: Debt forgiveness?
- Mon 18th News of the World: Standard Financial Statement
- Wed 13th Today with Pat Kenny on RTE1: 13th April 2011 on Mortgage debt forgiveness
- Tue 12th Daily Star and Irish Daily Mail stories
- Tue 12th NAMA exploring ways to provide finance for property transactions
- Mon 11th TV3 News: Coverage of ECB Rate increase
- Mon 11th Primetime RTE: An in studio piece on Mortgages and Borrowers.
- Mon 11th Sunday Business Post: Opinion piece by Advisors.ie on Mortgages
- Mon 11th Advisors.ie in News of the World on home energy and heating
- Mon 11th Irish Times business Podcast with Conor Pope
- Mon 11th Irish Times: Mortgage holders take a hit
- Mon 11th Irish Times: Homeowners wary of ECB rate hikes
- Wed 6th The Morning Show with Sybil & Martin on Tv3, 5th April 2011
- Tue 5th Ghost town Ireland
- Mon 4th Half Rule sample letter for News of the World readers
- Mon 28th Sunday Independent: Add Greenspan to the lawsuit
- Mon 28th Sunday Business Post: More haste, less speed in the mortgage crisis
- Tue 22nd News of the World: Money expert on Debt
- Wed 16th ECB may delay rate hike while AIB hikes rates
- Fri 11th Bloomberg: Irish seek to delay ‘evil day’ of reckoning
- Mon 7th The Sunday Business PostT: The taxing issue for property owners
- Mon 7th Sunday Business Post: Fears lenders will up ECB rate hikes
- Mon 7th News of the World
- Mon 7th The Morning show with Sybil and Martin on TV3, monthly Property Slot with Karl Deeter & Angela Keegan
- Tue 1st News of the World: Money Saving Expert on EU Gender Case
- Mon 28th Irish Indepdendent: Last lender to pull switcher deals
- Tue 22nd New blow for homeowners as Ulster Bank hikes fixed rates
- Mon 21st What kind of accountant do you want?
- Mon 21st Sunday Times: Buy to fret
- Mon 21st News of the World: Money Saving Expert – Golden Opportunity
- Mon 21st Irish Times: Is it too late to fix your mortgage?
- Sun 20th Sunday Independent: Personal debt crisis will be country’s next body blow
- Thu 17th Sunday Times: Relief cuts cost the cautious
- Thu 17th Sunday Times: Guard against rising rates
- Wed 16th Irish Examiner: Rate hikes loom for tracker mortgages
- Tue 15th Site Value Tax: 10 points in favour of it
- Mon 14th Dear Revenue: Don’t Tread on Me
- Mon 14th News of the World – Advisors.ie writing on Mortgages
- Mon 14th EBS to hike mortgage rates
- Sun 13th The Eleventh Hour, RTE 2, 9th February 2011
- Fri 11th P35 Deadline coming on the 15th of February 2011
- Thu 10th News of the World: Health Insurance
- Thu 10th News of the World: Life Assurance
- Tue 8th Irish Property Council, guest speaker will be Karl Deeter
- Tue 8th Independent: Feature our commentary on mortgage rate hike
- Tue 8th TV3 Morning Show with Sybil and Martin – is the property market at the bottom?
- Thu 3rd Mortgage rates set to rise by 1%
- Thu 3rd State mortgage aid up five-fold in four years
- Thu 3rd TV3 Morning Show with Sybil and Martin
- Wed 26th Change of tax year end likely to remain the same
- Wed 26th What is the new economic reality? Davos 2011
- Mon 24th News of the World: What a pain in the cheque! 23rd January 2011
- Wed 19th News of the World: Featuring Karl Deeter from Advisors.ie
- Tue 18th Mortgage providers to restrict rural loans
- Mon 17th Mortgage Rates set to Increase (PTsb)
- Thu 13th Banks to abolish fixed-rate mortgages in bid to cut costs
- Thu 13th TV3 ‘The Morning Show with Sybil & Martin’ features Karl Deeter
- Thu 13th Advisors.ie team up with News of the World
- Wed 12th Banks planning to scrap fixed rates? (RTE coverage)
- Mon 10th In Greenspan we trust.
- Fri 7th Irish Examiner: Homeowners face a 1% interest rate hike in 2011
- Fri 7th Mortgage Market Outlook for 2011
- Tue 4th EBS arm to hike mortgage rates
- Thu 16th A letter to Kevin Cardiff, Secretary General with the Department of Finance
- Tue 14th Important notice for ARF clients
- Fri 10th Comical Lenny
- Thu 9th Sunday Times – to fix or not with Jill Kerby
- Wed 8th How does a pay cut affect the Taoiseach?
- Mon 6th Irish Times- To Fix or Not to Fix?
- Fri 3rd How is money created?
- Fri 3rd Irish Independent: Tracker Mortgages to escape rate hikes until 2012
- Fri 3rd Irish Independent: mention our firm ‘Deferred interest scheme ‘Doomed to Fail”
- Fri 3rd Tax Refunds for PAYE workers
- Fri 3rd Capital Gains Tax (CGT) deadline, 31st December
- Thu 2nd C45 tax
- Wed 1st RTE Primetime 30th November 2010, features Karl Deeter of Advisors.ie & Irish Mortgage Brokers
- Tue 30th Mortgage rates to hit 5%